Lampng Sunday

I thought it was about time i starte a topicas i havnt done for a wile. Went out Sunday night to take advantge of the wind for an hour or so, and dragged the girlfriend with me. First couple of fields saw nothing but then saw one crouching in the third not that far from us, and it was caught in the middle of the hedge by blue. once retrieved we had aother shine over the field an saw a second rabbit trying to make its getaway. Rabbit was chased the length of the field but straight into the hedge it went and gone. saw noting then for a couple of fields but then two squatters. Blue took his time running down the beam, chose wich one he was going for and stuk to it up to the hedge. he then had to work hard when the rabbit turned to his surprise and headed the other way down the hedge. i though it was lost but lukily the rabbit couldnt find its way into the hedge and was caught. then on the way back going through one of the largest fields i slipped him on a rabbit that was some distance away and this one caught before the hedge :)

wish there would have been a few more rabbits out for us to make a couple of hours out of it but wer bak in time to see the en of top gear. :thumbs:

blue1.jpg

Blue2.jpg

Blue3.jpg