PICTURES OF MY PUP AND MY OLD DOG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog is looking heavy mate, been injured for a while?

yes had her toe removed that her just getting out the garden now was of for good while there

Which toe mate? Sorry if you've already written it, canny be arsed scanning back 6 pages :thumbs:

yes had her toe removed that her just getting out the garden now was of for good while there

can mind years ago a man that kept working dogs for years said to me son if they dont get injury,s they not trying hard enough lol

Aye, a good bit of truth in that... Some dogs though can run through hedges, plough, fences, etc and f**k all wrong with them. How many times you seen your dog run at an obstacle chasing a hare and you've turned your head waiting for the howl or the thud, you hear the thud and are thinking, he's got to be hurt...... f**k all wrong with him. Then you see him chase a bunny down a hole and he comes back on three legs!!! :blink:

Which toe mate? Sorry if you've already written it, canny be arsed scanning back 6 pages :thumbs:

front right inside middle

I wouldn't think she'll miss a middle toe too much. Hope she comes good for you mate :thumbs: