COURSING DOG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if rooney could of gone to dancer they would of been premiership both good attacking dogs with wind

I can creep out now with my lamp and fetch a bag of hares back If I want I know how to poach dont worry.but its not the victorian times I dont need to eat hares! when I used to go coursing id look for

am not packing in lads jst packed in for this year one dog needs 6 weeks of with a leg and toe injury and the other is in heat

i go told you packed in because you didnt want to run bom head :whistling:

tommies number 1 in leeholme club now

i remember years ago there was a little lad from co durham shouting about a dog called flont saying it was best ever, thats the thing he was shouting about it noone else im sure he had a loud speaker attached on top of his tricycle booming out FLONT THE BEST IN UK . seems like he still at it. huggy take no notice mate i can count on one finger the proper matches hes had.

Cambridge is alight!

Marina and Smith take it personally like your taking bread out of their mouths when you run in their area! :icon_eek:

You got to be in and out early, and no weekends. IMO

you mean

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PP PPPPPPP PAUL MARINA of royston and that mis fit smith.

me and les are up on monday in cam magistrates.

to be honest the fella who said about the lads being part times cant have been doing the job properlie or running many hares iv had 6 helicopters out to me this season 2 when on permission! and to be honest i havent really been this year been more lamping and ferreting now.

they both hate les and iv personallie seen him tell a gaver to "take your coat off and ill punch your mouth in you rat!!" for ask what he was doing with a lurcher.

Hes public enemy number 1 around these parts all because he loves his coursing! !

tel les he should no better :laugh: they no its always him they wait at his house till he gets back

dont be daft a told im i would run im when ever he wanterd, then it was all sorterd to run 2 weeks ago then mine went lame and his has the cough, nock it back to next year

take no notice of knock um out shaun mate he still sulking because mascus wouldn't sell him a tina pup

he should count himself lucky not getting a pup out of tina, he should go and ask thompson what the bitch did at kings lynn

dont be daft a told im i would run im when ever he wanterd, then it was all sorterd to run 2 weeks ago then mine went lame and his has the cough, nock it back to next year

take no notice of knock um out shaun mate he still sulking because mascus wouldn't sell him a tina pup

he should count himself lucky not getting a pup out of tina, he should go and ask thompson what the bitch did at kings lynn

i heard about that day, she went unsighted on first hare as it went up river bank then killed her next 4 and you crabbed to everyone even though your things never bent 1 the same day.............just tell the truth mate it will be a weight off your shoulders!

i heard about that day, she went unsighted on first hare as it went up river bank then killed her next 4 and you crabbed to everyone even though your things never bent 1 the same day.............just tell the truth mate it will be a weight off your shoulders!

dont say weigth on his shoulders i heard he got a bad back carrying flont off fen lol

dont say weigth on his shoulders i heard he got a bad back carrying flont off fen lol

mr gay hope your hearts ok and abit stronger than anything thats been in ye kennel , when was the last time you went out with dog? or ever owned a decent thing. get back to telling tales.