COURSING DOG

jack x hazel. bred i think his a smooth coated brindle dog plenty of paced enduranceand strike a dogthatcould catch 3and4hares dead winter

was he better than sonia

if rooney could of gone to dancer they would of been premiership both good attacking dogs with wind

Beat your idol fair N sqare :yes:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if rooney could of gone to dancer they would of been premiership both good attacking dogs with wind

I can creep out now with my lamp and fetch a bag of hares back If I want I know how to poach dont worry.but its not the victorian times I dont need to eat hares! when I used to go coursing id look for

jack x hazel. bred i think his a smooth coated brindle dog plenty of paced enduranceand strike a dogthatcould catch 3and4hares dead winter

was he better than sonia

les h had a pup out of ronney to a real good bitch which I could find out if I asked him.

I saw the pup and didnt think much of it as a young animal looks wise.

les tells me it wernt worth a rub when he run it and had a very short coursing carer with him.

was he better than sonia

les h had a pup out of ronney to a real good bitch which I could find out if I asked him.

I saw the pup and didnt think much of it as a young animal looks wise.

les tells me it wernt worth a rub when he run it and had a very short coursing carer with him.

me mate had one out ov same litter as les it dident make the grade :no:

was he better than sonia

lol come on ian whose your idol i always thought elvis presley was your idol lol

i av 2 out of the same litter as lezs and 1 has definatly mate the grade and the other hasnt done nowt put all me time in to the other dog. its the dog you seen shadrack when we meet you in the layby a few weeks ago the one that has the same marking as the hippys bitch

i av 2 out of the same litter as lezs and 1 has definatly mate the grade and the other hasnt done nowt put all me time in to the other dog. its the dog you seen shadrack when we meet you in the layby a few weeks ago the one that has the same marking as the hippys bitch

ye blk n tan nice strong dog kt sed it can do its job :thumbs:

I herd you lads from the north east were throwing the towl in?

dont blame you very hot now.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

I herd you lads from the north east were throwing the towl in?

dont blame you very hot now.

they part-time hunters :whistling:

but the there is lads who would crawl over glass to run dogs. ive been going for 20 plus years sometimes twice a week and only got one fine and that was at louth £150 10years ago.

comon sence and knowing where to run is a must, driving in convoys is a no no, loftys and davis n pals got turned over at wittlesea on saturday following lads matching, that is asking for trouble, ive heard they are making driving bans longer for repeat offenders.

i would never think of doing that,those days are history, best to keep to a small crew and know area where you run and safe place to leave car with an excuse for beeing there .

been speaking to afew lads recentley who have been getting pulled everytime out meeting gangs of lads at diffrent parts of lincoln going watching matches you cant do it anymore as much as we would like to, its sad taking your dogs, driving liecences,dog leads etc, you are better of going with 2 no more, i go with a lad most weeks sometimes twice, drop 1 of pick im up then vicer vercer keep your motor going all the time, not saying everyone should do that but it works for me. i think its bother that way, cheers