Desperately looking for Hunter Derwent boots, size 8

Dear all

I am hoping against hope to find a pair of new or second hand Hunter Derwent leather boots size 8 (men's) for a friend who used to work at Hunter in Scotland as a present. It would mean a great deal to him - he's become unwell recently and I wanted to get him something special from happier times (he worked specially on the Derwent boot. His own, well-worn pair had to be thrown away ages ago). Now I can't find any in his size. If anyone can help at all, my email is ahmad.sameena@gmail.com. I am also at 001 646 651 5598 (I am in the US at present for a few months, but am UK based).

I doubt I will find an unworn pair, but if anyone can spare a second hand pair, I would be so grateful and happy to pay whatever was asked for them.

Thank you

Good luck with your search, mate and I hope your friend recovers well :thumbs:

I'm sorry I can't help you directly but if you post this in the 'general talk' section too, there's a good chance a fair few more folks will read your post....

Good luck.

Cheers.

Edited by andyfr1968

Good luck with your search, mate and I hope your friend recovers well :thumbs:

I'm sorry I can't help you directly but if you post this in the 'general talk' section too, there's a good chance a fair few more folks will read your post....

Good luck.

Cheers.

Many thanks again - I have just worked out how to do that. Thanks for taking an interest