Your ferreting dogs

Thanks for the info everyone really appreciate it,

so would you reccomend i keep him on a leash and let him watch and learn whats going on the 1st couple of times i take him?

go out with pro ferreters and pay them to show you how to do it properly save you asking silly questions and save you alot of time goimng out with real deals

if i can find some people near me to tag along with dont worry i will, but if not im going to have to learn hence asking questions which some experienced people might think are daft, but when your from a family who doesn't hunt and none of your mates do meeting the right people can be hard hence asking on here, everyone has to start somewhere

alright mate i was the same when i started didnt know anyone who went rabbiting but dont be affraid to ask questions its better than just going out without a clue and messing it right up probably lose your ferrets or your dog killing a ferret. just let him sniff about the holes even when your just out for a walk, i dont over praise him for this because he could just start marking just for praise. make sure your dog gets use to the ferrets, the dog has the basic commands and just tie the dog up let it watch show it the ferrets and then enter the ferrets so then the dog will learn ferret in rabbit out. takes time mate but it will come if you stick with the same routine. hope that helps but im no expert mate just taught myself and asked questions on here and done lots of reading.