Coleman handheld lamp

as above Coleman lamp in good condition very good lamp outshines newer lamps comes with red and orange filters I have a 12v battery with it and adapted it to use a deben charger you can use a deben battery with the lamp also I have a pic so send me your email address for pics as it says its too big to put on here thanks

open to offers as iv been told these are rare and still worth a bit

can post

as above Coleman lamp in good condition very good lamp outshines newer lamps comes with red and orange filters I have a 12v battery with it and adapted it to use a deben charger you can use a deben battery with the lamp also I have a pic so send me your email address for pics as it says its too big to put on here thanks

can post

what type of coleman mate :gunsmilie:

can postgregg.sadler@yahoo.co.uk

not sure what the name is its hasnt it got it on it it just says coleman its got a hand screw on back to adjust the beam if that helps and harrylongears ill email you a pic asap