foxs on lamp

Decided to have a look out on thursday, :thumbs: had a good walk around 1/2 my permission,seen plenty of bunnies but not as many as usual.seen a few hares,aabout 20 deer but the foxes were everywhere i seen over 20 and thats the most ive seen in a 2 hr walk all season just wondering if any you lads seen more foxs lately than usual its weird thought id got rid of most of them but looks like there back in greater numbers, its maybe because ive left the rabbits this year god only knows

also they can be droped off could be urban foxes released bye do gooders,ive known this been done before,if they are they are easyer to catch not as scared of man,but they could just be pairing up,pitty the hunts carnt get them off mate,any number of lads would love the chance to help you clear them.atb mick

im sure me and some of the boys of here :thumbs: will catch up with a few this weekend whilst beating cover

i saw 3 last nite on 4 acre of land and 1 bunny i need to get rid of them. i use to be lucky if i saw 1 in a year on this land.

not many by u thn mate why that people shoot them or just 2 many lads with dogs

they use to be about 10-15 miles away but someone has got pormision on there now so i think they have moved near me. :wallbash: got offerd some land to ferret on today as long as he can come and get shoot some fox so im happy with that. :thumbs: