Hi Everyone

Well Like Furryhound, i joined to see what the fuss over dodgy snack shack was about as I had heard of him etc & unfortunately see him around alot at shows i attend!

My names Kathy & I live in Northants, with several large breed furries, 2 grown kids & a Hubby!

Ok, so i'm one of the fluffy brigade in that I have giant breed dogs (St Bernards & Bullmastiff) but I show them ... Yep I spend all day faffing around at dog shows .... But my dogs do have a life outside this 'world', & I do allow them to actually get muddy & enjoy a dogs life as it were, but being on the larger side, hunting is not their thing (unless they are chasing it in their dreams or my bloody cats! LOL)

After having a look around, i liked what I saw here, & whilst we don't hunt, I found your forum to be fab & i love reading all the posts & info & the photography is fantastic!

Well, thats me, I hope you guys will let me stay, & hope to enjoy more topics & your sense of humour!! :thumbs: