whats peoples veiws on collie bull greyhound

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol,, You aint seen a good one then,, ,, they would make a far better allround animal than a straight x,,, and if youre trying to say they wont take a bite then i would dissagree some collie cross ar

One of the best breed of lurchers . And a lot more populer now very competitive dog as long as it is >> VERY WELL BRED  

Posted Images

Guest paceandstamina

whats your veiws on collie bull grehounds and any 1 got pitures of theirs ?

this breed far more popular these days than 20 yrs ago, hardly ever saw one then, single handed coursing was the buisness back then,

these dogs obviously bred for other stuff

I personally think they are inferior to straight bull crosses and may detract more than they add.

I don't see the need for collie in a bull cross.

Dogs for jobs, Just my opinion.

FTB

Maybe because,, some folk dont want a one trick pony dog,,,and they want a dog that has a bit more wind and agility about it. The straight crosses have no wind and have the turning ability of a double decer buzz,,so some collie grey blood could easily add things to the mix,,,:notworthy: .

Merle most collie bull greyhounds I have witnessed are heavier than say a 1/4 bull greyhound.

If you want speed and agility, a bit of saluki or saluki whippet would be ideal.

I don't see any need for collie in the mix. Nothing you can say will change that as I have witnessed it with my own eyes.

I am a big fan of collie crosses, just not this kind.

FTB

i got a young dog had him from a pup his mother is fly out of the running dog addiction book a deerhound greyxcolliegrey sire 5 eights 3 eighths bull grey and all i can say is he is makeing a real good dog been and had most quarry and is only getting better i also got a bull grey at 5 years and the young dog has better stamina and more pace a lot better for faster stuff atb biza