Pike Fishing On Norfolk Broads

What was the verdict? its not far for me and quite fancied in time taking a look. I have heard its got some good size pike in there :hmm:....

ive never been jasper but ive seen jhon wilson land some mid 30,s on dvd ive always fancied it aswell!!if you new where his shop was i bet he,d be good for abit of info before going :thumbs:

Been once and had a good number of fish between 7 of us, saw a couple that were well over 20lb and like bloody crocodiles but they aint daft ;) Dont rock up expecting a 30lber we fished a week solid all day everyday, biggest fish boated went 10lb, our first trip so not a bad fish. This year we are gonna go back and try again for a bigger double :thumbs:

its been a good few years since i been down but theres a house on the corner of the river just below wroxham the old girl runs a swan sanctuary or somthing like it row past the corner as close as you can get trolling a roach about two to three feet under :thumbs: also wait till it gets dark and most of the boats have stoped then cast to the middle had fish to 27lb

cheers all for the info :thumbs:. we'll be paying the place a visit in the near future and staying on for some night fishing! I'll keep you all posted :thumbs:....

Jasp

Jasper - it's no good trying to find John Wilsons shop to ask him for some info - he sold it years ago - better speak to that good looking chap on the beaters cart - he'll give you all the info you need - help is at hand a lot nearer to home than you would have thought!!

Jasper - it's no good trying to find John Wilsons shop to ask him for some info - he sold it years ago - better speak to that good looking chap on the beaters cart - he'll give you all the info you need - help is at hand a lot nearer to home than you would have thought!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: that will come in very handy weiman :thumbs:. good to see you on the forum buddy :cheers: .

must say the only good looking chap I have seen the beating cart is that Numpty who stuck his foot in a fox snare and broke his ribs :guitar:......