3rd time out with ferrets

Well done Sam, good to the ferrets working well, they are from good stock bud keep em at it and next season they will be unstoppable, also that land looks mint mate. If you fancy watching a hawk chasing bunnies on areas like that give me a shout the Harris is loving mopping bunnies up. Also the gos is getting in to bunnies but prefers feather.

Top banana!!

Alex

we started the same 25 years ago plus a border terier ferrets nets etc ,then we saw abig old lurher takng afew hares thta was it ,aint no stopping me now ,thats what we thought till the old law gave us a row and a ear bashing for coursing , never stopped us get alurcher and youl grow up with it

we started the same 25 years ago plus a border terier ferrets nets etc ,then we saw abig old lurher takng afew hares thta was it ,aint no stopping me now ,thats what we thought till the old law gave us a row and a ear bashing for coursing , never stopped us get alurcher and youl grow up with it

It was more than 25yrs ago mate,trying to knock a few yrs off there me thinks,you must be getting auld :laugh:

we have always had a lurcher in my family home from the age of about 4 (26years ago) but my girlfriend is saying no more animals and she means it ! so i gona have to work on my ebt for now , maybe i'l get her some nike air max running trainers or leg extensions lol