My new ferret court (self built)

nice one they love to have some space dont they , i recently done my ferrets home its 1m x 2.5m , and iv just been working on a decent size court run in the shed today should finish it tomorrow and nock a hole thro the shed wall for them,

its good to see people looking after their ferrets after all the horror stories i keep reading :thumbs:

Yer they're thermalite, I would have liked to use conkers but i had a pack of these left over. im not to fussed about the piss being absorbed, theres only two ferrets in there so it'll be alright, thanks for the tip tho bud.

Good little Set up that :thumbs: it's gave me an idea on how to do mine :D:D

The only thing i would do different is i would Render the outside and paint both in and out with a good masonary paint.

A simple but effective way of stopping the piss etc.....clinging to the blocks is to Tile the Toilet area.....B&Q often have them big floor Tiles on sale :thumbs:

Good idea about tiling the shit area, would save alot of scrapeing.

And that poley jill is my best worker, got a bit of wild in her methinks.

I'm building an extension to it round the corner soon with a pipe connecting them so the boys can go in with them all winter and i can seperate them during summer. i'll get picks up soon. all they need now is carpet and sky plus :thumbs: