earth working sealyham terriers

alright, i was having a few pints with my uncle on Sunday and he was telling me about his Sealyham x Russell's he used to keep back in the late 80's - early 90's, he claims they they were hardy, reliable and all round corking little dogs, just wanting to learn a little bit more about them and i was wondering if there is any of these kicking about these days hopefully some of you can help me.

cheers ryan

alright, i was having a few pints with my uncle on Sunday and he was telling me about his Sealyham x Russell's he used to keep back in the late 80's - early 90's, he claims they they were hardy, reliable and all round corking little dogs, just wanting to learn a little bit more about them and i was wondering if there is any of these kicking about these days hopefully some of you can help me.

cheers ryan

a mate of mine has few in and swares by them. excellent grafters ive seen them on.hebburn area

ME DAD KEEPS SEALEMS HE WOUNDENT USE OWT ELSE IN HIS DAY JUST KEEPS THEM FOR BIT OF RACKING NOW BUT WHAT A PACK FOR RATTING WHAT WAS THE MANS NAME FROM BISHOP AUCKLAND THATS WERE ME DADS FROM HE GOT A LITTER OF PUPS THER THER 2 TO SELL NICE PUPS ..

do people work streight pedigree sealyham or cross breeds because my uncle had a few russel x sealyham and i've seen old pictures of him digging badger with them back when it was legal and put it this way they from tales hes told me and of old pictures they seem quite the keen worker, but that was then when things were different, he's been out the intrest of keeping terriers for donkey's years now thats why i've submitted this post, to hear other peaples knowledge on them, i'm in the north east and will be looking for a new little terrier once the rest of my kennel is built just doing dome homework on some of the less popular breeds, do any of you know anyone who breed them but also work them to the bone ?

cheers ryan

a mate of mine has few in and swares by them. excellent grafters ive seen them on.hebburn area

i live 5 mins away from hebburn are you from the area too mate ?

theirs some exellent terrier men live next 2 me and they have been useing them for years ,would,nt use anything else ,i,m talking 30/40 years under their belt ,oldsckool blokes

those are the guys to take advice from like are'nt they, love listening to the old buggers stories of 'back in the day' lol, do they still use them ? and what on, (p.m me mate) you from the north i'm from gateshesd

cheers ryan

sealyham x irish bull, strong little feckers ony fault a ittle to hard, im in sunderand

cheers ryan

sealyham x irish bull, strong little feckers ony fault a ittle to hard, im in sunderand

sound im in gateshead, what are they like size wise, are they big or do you have pictures of them, do you keep terriers yourself mate

cheers ryan

sound im in gateshead, what are they like size wise, are they big or do you have pictures of them, do you keep terriers yourself mate

i work sealyham x russells.

great little dogs.

very sensible. not over hard. can be worked regulary in the week.

they dont spend to much in hospital.

i wouldnt be with out them.

cheers ryan

i work sealyham x russells.

great little dogs.

very sensible. not over hard. can be worked regulary in the week.

they dont spend to much in hospital.

i wouldnt be with out them.

Hello mate cheers for the reply do you keep them and have you got any pictures, do you know any good breeders

All the best Ryan