sorry not been on since i last posted i no its tough times for folks this time of year including my self af had a couple texts from some jokers but this dog ill be the bizz i can keep him till september get him on some blue hares retreiving of course end of febuary then start them on the brown september and sell the dog for 400 500 november next year easily so whats the problem that some one else on here cant to the same and have a excellant dog come next febuary

sorry not been on since i last posted i no its tough times for folks this time of year including my self af had a couple texts from some jokers but this dog ill be the bizz i can keep him till september get him on some blue hares retreiving of course end of febuary then start them on the brown september and sell the dog for 400 500 november next year easily so whats the problem that some one else on here cant to the same and have a excellant dog come next febuary

not being funny mate but theres guy,s out there cant sell full saluki,s for £400/£500 good luck with your sale whats the best you would take for him and i will ask my mate he had a dog bred from mine and was ill had him p.t.s last year i no he wont pay £200 bud as he been wanting a pup young pup let me no bud i can only ask him and see what he says atb stevie :thumbs: i have had a post up looking for a pup for him :thumbs:

stevie mate look if this was next year and the dog is doing what im planin on doing with him thats what he d sell for november next year you no wht its like the point am trying to get across is tht no one wants to put the work in and buy the dog now but in november you can name the price for a dog thats doing the business just seems no one wants to do it themseleves all pm you a price the now

paterdale88 briliant no problem at all u bringing your dog up

stevie mate look if this was next year and the dog is doing what im planin on doing with him thats what he d sell for november next year you no wht its like the point am trying to get across is tht no one wants to put the work in and buy the dog now but in november you can name the price for a dog thats doing the business just seems no one wants to do it themseleves all pm you a price the now

paterdale88 briliant no problem at all u bringing your dog up

sound bud :thumbs: