the murt dog strikes again

as im off school my dad promised me we go for a hunt i was getting my hair cut when i got a text message it said hurry on were going for a hunt got home got ready and set off the first place we went to 3 or 4 holer noting at home so set off to anouther place which my dad said he havnt tried in 20 year got there holes every were the murt dog was very eger to get off the lead my dad said hes at home hear wit the dog collared up already let him in the murt dog was searching in and out of holes and then bang he started to sound left him for 10 15 mins till he settled his quarry switcch on the beeper pic him up at 3 halr foot first then six foot my dad started digging he was like an arabe looking for oil in the ground because it was getting on abit in the day he kept digging and diggin till he disapeared all you could see was the clay coming up could not see my dad. then my dad got down to the dog which was after digging on abit got dog and let quarry for anouther day

my dad is mad when it comes to digging :crazy: :thumbs:

Edited by hogs head son