Been stopping at the mrs,gone to my flat and cought a few of these.

How do I exterminate them?177 or 22 12 or 410 lol.

any advice appreciated

First point of call would be a professional pest control outfit, but if you don't fancy the expense try baking soda. Sprinkle it everywhere you've seen them crawling and leave it down overnight. The cockies eat it and when it fizzes up inside them they split open. Just keep cleaning it up and re-applying every night until there's no new ones.

Also, never kill them by standing on them. If you happen to squash an egg bearing female the eggs will be superglued to your sole and you'll walk them into your mrs's place.

Baking soda? Who gave you that advice.. I think they were having a laugh, call a pro roaches are very very easy to get rid of if you know what you are doing. One simple treatment will do the trick. If you don't you may never get rid of them don't just pick any pester get someone who deals with them regularly, and get a fixed price to eradication if they try to charge per visit chances are the don't know how to deal with them. As for an idea of cost, I charge a fixed £90 for a domestic if a small one room infestation of a full house crawling with them.

Baking soda? Who gave you that advice.. I think they were having a laugh, call a pro roaches are very very easy to get rid of if you know what you are doing. One simple treatment will do the trick. If you don't you may never get rid of them don't just pick any pester get someone who deals with them regularly, and get a fixed price to eradication if they try to charge per visit chances are the don't know how to deal with them. As for an idea of cost, I charge a fixed £90 for a domestic if a small one room infestation of a full house crawling with them.

When i was a kid my parents had pubs and we moved to one that had cockroaches. I just remember my mum using this method, and seeing the split open ones in the mornings.

a professionals very first job would be to identify the beast.

once know which roach he is... the rest is just days away.

or you could waste your money and go to b&q, buy some ant powder and the whole process will take around 4 month'

seriously mate'......... get someone in. they are very hardy insects and without the correct ingredients you could make the situation treble'

i was called out to a job, being the second oppinion, the first guy had treated with a spray application in just 1 flat. this killed 2% and forced the remaining roaches up and out.

out of a block of 50 flats, i ended up treating 13 in total.

is this guy local to you....???? heres a picture guide to which roach it is likely to be' http://ac-pest-control.co.uk/cockroach_control.html

Edited by donky7