TERRIER FOR SALE

Guest oldskool

Guest oldskool

i have decided to sell wee bruno... he is 13months old and hasnt began working yet, other than run a few holes!! i have decided to let him go because of his hatred for banty... the pair of them fight hammer and tongs and its only a matter of time before the enedible (right word?) happens... with the new lurcher pup i'm keeping back i havent really got room to be able to afford to keep them seperate... i'm askin £80 for him, he is 13" tts... and very strong, i think he will turn good because he's still very puppyish... i'm hoping for a good working home.... he doesnt seem to be a fighter with any of the other dogs it just seems to be banty...

Guest oldskool

other than run a few holes he hasnt done much... his dam was a jack russell and looked like she worked hard! the sire was a good hunting staff from what i was told...

Guest oldskool

he is quite a solid wee dog quite heavy too but he's not big and goes to ground well... he hasnt really seen anythin yet and is still a bit puppyish... i think he will be good if he is shown somethin!!! 13" tts and as said, quite heavy!! i think he will handle himself well.... the reason for sale is genuin, today was another toe to toe battle!!! banty (the other terrier) just wont back down...

Guest oldskool

for the folk that thought he was too big here he is compared to his foe... i wish i could say it was fox!! i dont think hes that big??? but he is heavy in the chest

had to seperate this wee union too