Squirrel hunt

I have a client in the sticks who has a problem with squirrels in the loft. They back onto woodland and the little grey fellas have been running riot all over the show.

The loft isn't the problem as i have cleared plenty of them , but when i walked out into the garden and woods there wasn't a single one to be seen ( 11 o'clock bright sunshine) yet the client is addiment there are masses.

When are they at their most active i.e. dawn, dusk.

I was planning to set up some traps (covered fenn 4) and a feeding point to pick them off with the airgun. :gunsmilie:

In summer gray squirrels are most active in the early morning and then again in midafternoon; during the middle of the day they rest.

In the winter, when the days are shorter, around noon is their peak activity time.

Good plan with the fens, I prefer the live traps baited with peanut butter & monkey nuts. Set a couple out and get him to check them and give you a call when you need to dispatch them.