MARKBRICK

anyone who wants to run me heres my number your all jealous , ive got the best dogs 07973831712 , im not a jacker, ive the biggest house biggest and best dogs and whats wrong with getting my hair streaked?? daz your a fool , your dog will jack soon , and will be in a hole like mine

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well your mind must work a bit different from mine mate,,, being made out to be a prick by every site he has been on is not my idea of fame or good press, i just cant whey this oddball up, so i was w

think that 58 page minshaw tread ,the fen whippet,the evielst bullsx line,dog theifs ,and now MARKBRICK , i think people need 2 start getting out with the dog,s now that snow,s gone instead of startin

its all been said .... put it to bed by not starting new threads ..

oi rocky ive the best dogs , put your money where your mouth is fool

why does idiots allway,s want 2 match their dog,s ,what make you think your dog,s are any good,now i know why people dis like you ,on page1 i said i would,nt slag [NO TEXT TALK] off a didnt know ,but you ARE A FCUKING CLOWN ,i think your dog,s are jacker,s

ah jesus mark iv no prob with you and i admire your dogs but feck me when will all this shit stop ,my cock is bigger then yours and il run anyone to prove my dogs .Cant ye just be happy that your dogs are doin the business for you and leave it at that.Once your happy with whats in your kennells then thats all should matter .Some people are just too worried about what other people have .Y.I.S Brian

Edited by scent
  • Like 1

anyone who wants to run me heres my number your all jealous , ive got the best dogs 07973831712 , im not a jacker, ive the biggest house biggest and best dogs and whats wrong with getting my hair streaked?? daz your a fool , your dog will jack soon , and will be in a hole like mine

and you think im a fool hahahhahahhahhahahah at least it stopped you stalking me, them streaks are so 1980's i thought you was 53???? oh no forgot you lied about that as well BUT YOU MAKE OUT YOUR OLDER THAN YOU ARE,,,,, know what the feck is that about?????????????????

oi rocky ive the best dogs , put your money where your mouth is fool

why does idiots allway,s want 2 match their dog,s ,what make you think your dog,s are any good,now i know why people dis like you ,on page1 i said i would,nt slag [NO TEXT TALK] off a didnt know ,but you ARE A FCUKING CLOWN ,i think your dog,s are jacker,s

He,s not MB mate ,he,s just having a laff , :thumbs: