Greyhound Whippet

Well as promised to Kris and Bob a few pictures of the pup Olly, he is a mad as a box of frogs but I must admit is starting to calm down for a good 25 minutes at a time, he is a brave as a Lion and when at my mates up the Cheviots yesterday even went in the stream after a ball. Thanks again for this puppost-14982-0-28181900-1293449148_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is sure looking well garry glad he is turning out good crush is 15" aswel the now and into everything.

No1 jibber this pup was "reared" by me not bred a friend of mine had problems with space so i took the litter on for him and for your information made nothing from the litter except maybe a new mate after garry traveled up for his pup.

i helped breed litter with bro,,,,mate

chris reared them ,,,as the new brick kennel was not ready in time,,,,as bro not much off a brickie

bro wanted bitch from litter to race at club some wanted bitches for hunting,,,chris wanted one,,,,there was only one bitch in litter so chris got a bitch for himself as he reared pups,,,,the 2 dogs went to folk that wanted them,,,,,now u got the story,,,,why iam explaining this beyond me,, :wallbash: its like eastenders on here :notworthy:

as uve maybe got somthing to say or fallen out with chris

but garry was good enough to put picks off his pup up on HIS TOPIC,,,and thats it ,,,why spoil this post????? ( i thought MB whippet topic,,,is where the bickering at momment :icon_eek: ) this whippet/greyhounds topic not ,,,MB topic :laugh:

there is a pm feature on here sort it out between urs self,s

I have no idea who no1 jibber is so have no quarrals with the guy though he seems to with me so he is welcome to pm me with any problem he has.

As bob says this was a post to keep people involved upto date with how the pups coming on so keep it that way. Pup has the same look about him as his sister there very switched on pups hope he isnt into everything like crush she now has a swollen kneck after jumping over my black bitch and landing on it the bloody nutter she's now on anti inflamitory still as switched on as ever and keen as mustard ill get a few pictures of her up tomorow.

Well Freshearth you asked for nothing for the pup, which was your perogative.

I gave you some dog meal a goretex jacket and a drink of whiskey and I got a cracking Pup thanks.

I have always said and always will if you want to breed a pup then do and if someone wants to buy the said pup it is up to them and no one else. The breeding of Olly is easy to trace and with Zac being the sire and a Top Honcho bred bitch the dam I think you would have got good money for the Pups. I will get somemore pictures up soon, thanks again for the boy.

i was waiting for u to come on garry :thumbs:

and put the record straight

jibber,,,,if chris was a doggy pedlar ,,,and garry got his pup ,,for free,,,but garry being a decent bloke ,,gave chris somthing for pup,,,,,,if chris is a puppy pedlar,,,he,s not very good one,,,giving pup,s away he reared to get his own bitch from litter ( ehhhh jibber )

AND IF CHRIS HAS BREED COUPLE OFF LITTER,S ALONG THE WAY,,,,,,WHO CARE,S,,,,HES GOT ALOT OFF CATCHING UP TO MB AT £300 A SHOUT AND GREYHOUND GUYS AT £500 TO £2000 ,,,,AND PUPPY FARMERS THAT BREED PURE BREED,S ,,,,TWICE A YEAR OUT OFF THE SAME BITCH FOR £1000,S

( TO END THIS TOPIC ,,,,GARRY JUST TOLD U WHAT HE GAVE CHRIS,,,,TRUST ME CHRIS WOULD HAVE GAVE GARRY PUP FOR A TENNER ,,,AS LONG AS IT WAS WORKED /RACED OR WENT TO A GOOD HOME )

P.S GARRY ,,,,KEEP THE PUP,S PICTURES COMING ,,,,ITS NICE TO SEE HOW ,,HE,S GETTIN ON :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ATB BOB :thumbs: