sat up a&e on chrstmas day

Well I had a make ur own hunting knife off the mother in law for Christmas an after we had all had dinner an the kids were upstairs playing with there new pressies I decided to hav a little look I took all the bits out of the box. An the blade was in a piece of cardboard with the tang sticking out at one end an a load of tape round it so I tried to pull the blade out it moved a bit so I pushed it back in an the end of the blade went straight through card an in to my hand putting a inch an half gash at the bottom of my hand just missing my wrist I went up to the a&e an after a short wait they called me in an had a good laugh at what I had done an glued it up and sent me home I must of only been in there 20 mins tops an now I still can't keep myself from messing with it

Well I had a make ur own hunting knife off the mother in law for Christmas an after we had all had dinner an the kids were upstairs playing with there new pressies I decided to hav a little look I took all the bits out of the box. An the blade was in a piece of cardboard with the tang sticking out at one end an a load of tape round it so I tried to pull the blade out it moved a bit so I pushed it back in an the end of the blade went straight through card an in to my hand putting a inch an half gash at the bottom of my hand just missing my wrist I went up to the a&e an after a short wait they called me in an had a good laugh at what I had done an glued it up and sent me home I must of only been in there 20 mins tops an now I still can't keep myself from messing with it

A&E for an inch cut.....ya f*****g big jessie :laugh: