if its a gracillis which it sounds like on your description he will need a long time off a lot longer than 8 weeks but could just be a groin strain where are you based can give you some good greyhound vets and physio around differant parts of the country and not rip off prices either .ones that look after lurcher and greyhound boys . without the massive bills that go with your everyday vet .pm me if you want .

knee/ thats a stifle injury,

hold the hip and push leg towards the dog faceing forward,and watch the knee,stifle,like a human stretches legs,

if its a stifle injury the leg goes forward more,

if it hurts she will bite lol put a muzzle on

if its a gracillus thats just behind the knee,normally a lump,

al just leave it 2 a pro. i dont wann make it worse then [bANNED TEXT] it is. might have a lil mess about wid him 2 moz tho and try it out lol.

if its a gracillis which it sounds like on your description he will need a long time off a lot longer than 8 weeks but could just be a groin strain where are you based can give you some good greyhound vets and physio around differant parts of the country and not rip off prices either .ones that look after lurcher and greyhound boys . without the massive bills that go with your everyday vet .pm me if you want .

i am basted in Stockton on tees. next to middleborough