handy dig

myself and my digging mate headed off around 8.00am to try for a fox with the weather being -2.We headed to a spot where my mate has come across a fair few times while shooting but he never tried it with a terrier as its half way up a mountain.When we arrived it looked good and i entered my russell bitch.After about 15 min we broke through to her well in control of her quarry .Its was a gruelling 8 inches :laugh: .Broke terrier off and quarry let run for another day.Sorry it aint much of a post just a handy dig folks :thumbs:

vixen by any chance. fare play to you. atb

myself and my digging mate headed off around 8.00am to try for a fox with the weather being -2.We headed to a spot where my mate has come across a fair few times while shooting but he never tried it with a terrier as its half way up a mountain.When we arrived it looked good and i entered my russell bitch.After about 15 min we broke through to her well in control of her quarry .Its was a gruelling 8 inches :laugh: .Broke terrier off and quarry let run for another day.Sorry it aint much of a post just a handy dig folks :thumbs:

nice and easy but result all the same,is the russell a young bitch.

sure is pal shes only about 18 months ,that her 3rd dig so far

nice start hopefully she keeps it up all the best with her,damo.