JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

from what i no of these dogs they all appear to be involved in poaching ,something i stronly disapprove of,not trying to slate all lurcher owners,but those pictures speak volumes and give good dog lads a bad name,sorry to interrupt your thread

Member for 2 weeks an comes out with this. . Come on mods sort these CLOWNS out. . Ore should i say clown?? :laugh:

• Like 1

SHanded are you on drugs? I told you who I was by pm the other day :blink:

You havin told me sh*t. An your full of shit. :whistling:

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff :laugh::laugh::feck:

Lets go out then an stop pissing on your walls. Ill bring my dog that hasnt got a ounce of MINSHAW or ill bring my 20month old dog also hasnt got a ounce of MINSHAW in him. You bring any dog you can get your hands on. Dont worry your bubble has burst. An you was the last person i thought would spit there dummy out over a minshaw thread. You really are a STRANGE CHARACTER. . You must be a lonely man. . Now lets stop playin games an either PM an lets sort something out or crawl back under your rock. . :wankerzo4:

• Like 1

Lets go out then an stop pissing on your walls. Ill bring my dog that hasnt got a ounce of MINSHAW or ill bring my 20month old dog also hasnt got a ounce of MINSHAW in him. You bring any dog you can get your hands on. Dont worry your bubble has burst. An you was the last person i thought would spit there dummy out over a minshaw thread. You really are a STRANGE CHARACTER. . You must be a lonely man. . Now lets stop playin games an either PM an lets sort something out or crawl back under your rock. . :wankerzo4:

Spit my dummy out? Ive been bored and amusing myself with your stupidity, tv is better tonight though :laugh:

As for going out with you, why would I want to? so no thanks.

Iam not sure which bubble you mean I told you and your mentor who i was from the off :doh:

Spit my dummy out? Ive been bored and amusing myself with your stupidity, tv is better tonight though :laugh:

As for going out with you, why would I want to? so no thanks.

Iam not sure which bubble you mean I told you and your mentor who i was from the off :doh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: NOT CHANGED MUCH ALL TALK. . :whistling::whistling: Am goin back to the thread now if you want to carry this on ill PM YOU my number or if you ask MATT am sure he will pass it on. .

ALL the Best. . :thumbs:

• Like 1

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: NOT CHANGED MUCH ALL TALK. . :whistling::whistling: Am goin back to the thread now if you want to carry this on ill PM YOU my number or if you ask MATT am sure he will pass it on. .

ALL the Best. . :thumbs:

Who is Matt?

Can you tell me how Iam all talk? Iam a bit confused :blink:

Where is your pictures HERN, you have seen JOES, ANDYS, VICS an a few other members pictures that YOU KEEP GOIN BACK TO. Get your pictures up show us what you do in the field. An i dont want another PM of the Fallo you sent me. Get them up for other members to view an stop hiding behind the computer. Get YOUR pictures up of your MINSHAW dogs past&present.

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs: