rabbiting permission

would,nt be easy not that many willing these days,up my permision the other night and 3 vans pulled up and said what we up 2 i told i got permision and then i told him the keepers names who i,ve got the permision off fcuk the keeper we are farm watch ,apperntly loads of break ins and we were getting the blame ,anyway they,ed all ready phoned the police ,little did them know i phone the local police every time i go up ,the look on their face when cop went defannly not these guys as they contacted me every they come up ,moral 2 the story is theirs shit bags out their spoiling it for geniune people like your self wanted a little bit permision,atb.....gaz :thumbs:

Edited by rocky1

i pay 50 a year for basc and it covers farmers lvestock,and everything else ,very handy to have.basc also have support lines for everything law,gundogs,etc.they also have trips out for under 18s like clay shooting and ferreting.give them a ring i think its cheaper under 18.farmers around my area wont let anyone work there farms if they havent got insurance,fussy buggers :thumbs: