EXPAT RETURNING FOR THE MIDLAND GAME FAIR

Hi, my names Neil, i'm an expat now living in OZ, I control alot of pest's here in Victoria using my High powered Air Rifles (Ripley XL9, Air Arms S410 EXTRA), I shoot mainly Rabbits, Hares and alot of feral pigeons, i also get asked alot to control Foxes, i have an Anschutz 17 HMR, i chose this calibre as i didn't want too much gun for the size of permissions i have, (20-50 ACRES). is anyone willing to let me tag along when they go out lamping etc? I will be based in Peterborough and will have a car so can travel, i will miss my shooting while away from Australia so would appreciate the opportunity to go out with someone. I am 51 years old, mature and an ethical hunter. I will be over in the uk for about 6 weeks, Sept/Oct.

Regards Neil.

Edited by AUSSIE HUNTER

Hi, my names Neil, i'm an expat now living in OZ, I control alot of pest's here in Victoria using my High powered Air Rifles (Ripley XL9, Air Arms S410 EXTRA), I shoot mainly Rabbits, Hares and alot of feral pigeons, i also get asked alot to control Foxes, i have an Anschutz 17 HMR, i chose this calibre as i didn't want too much gun for the size of permissions i have, (20-50 ACRES). is anyone willing to let me tag along when they go out lamping etc? I will be based in Peterborough and will have a car so can travel, i will miss my shooting while away from Australia so would appreciate the opportunity to go out with someone. I am 51 years old, mature and an ethical hunter.

Regards Neil.

Hi Neil, when are you coming over? We're out about 3 times a week at the moment, but not so much as the crops get too high. It's not much of a spectator sport as we use night vision, but you're welcome along. We have land all round the Peterborough area.

Andy

Hi, Thanks very much for the offer, i'm over for the Midland Game Fair, 18-19 sept, i lived in stanground for 34 years and cornwall for 2, Dont worry i dont get bored easily and will find Nightvision hunting fascinating. Are you from Peterborough? I'll keep in touch.

I live near Coates, but work mostly in Pboro, our office is in Stanground. Should be plenty of foxes around in Sept. after harvest. We've shot 87 since 1st August this year. Look forward to meeting you.

Andy