skycat, its the way of the government, can anyone honestly tell us how they think,mate have a think about the $30,000 fine for keeping a rabbit, now how insane is that,i dont know what they do with the rabbits running around out on properties, do they fine the property owner? its a bit crazy. cheers

Weclome aboard Bolja...I'm moving to Brissy in a couple of months...am I going to have bother sourcing a ferret or two?

hey stabs, [bANNED TEXT] wont be needing any ferrets down there, [bANNED TEXT] would need to travel a few hours south to get into rabbit country, but just a little north west of brissy [bANNED TEXT] can get into deer country, ive been told that there [banned Text talk] deer running on the outskirts of town,hey toothless, BOLJA was a dog that i had, he was my best mate ever, until this asshole in town ran over him then took him out and shot him, he wont admit it but as been known to skite about it, cheers