landrover defender 90 county for sale

Hi thinking of selling my 90 tdi, i bought it of my old boss who owned for years he owns a specilist landrover garage and this was his toy for taking the dogs for a walk, its an 89 f reg county in white its had a professinal 200 tdi conversion inc axels and a recon gearbox i think its the lt77 type reverse is down to the right, it has been really well looked after i remeber waxoyl the chassis years ago, it had a new rear cross member last year because of 1 tiny little patch but thats what he wanted its also got landrover bucket seats. it does need a clutch as under very hard acceleration it has started to slip. will upload pictures what is it worth it is a nice landy just the odd mark here and there and a small patch of welding been done on the bulkhead, and it does drive really well cruises along lovely 9 months mot 6 months tax pics to follow

Hi thinking of selling my 90 tdi, i bought it of my old boss who owned for years he owns a specilist landrover garage and this was his toy for taking the dogs for a walk, its an 89 f reg county in white its had a professinal 200 tdi conversion inc axels and a recon gearbox i think its the lt77 type reverse is down to the right, it has been really well looked after i remeber waxoyl the chassis years ago, it had a new rear cross member last year because of 1 tiny little patch but thats what he wanted its also got landrover bucket seats. it does need a clutch as under very hard acceleration it has started to slip. will upload pictures what is it worth it is a nice landy just the odd mark here and there and a small patch of welding been done on the bulkhead, and it does drive really well cruises along lovely 9 months mot 6 months tax pics to follow

how much mate