Ferret Finder .... Opinions.

Hi All ...

Was out ferreting in the snow yesterday and my locator broke.

Its a MK1 and basically, the dial on the side snapped through the middle (Possably got brittle in the cold).

Now i know its an easy fix and it will be fixed. Plenty of nackered ones on ebay with the dials intact.

But my question is, my birthdays coming up and was wondering about asking for a mk3?

Now iv never used a mk3 and was wondering if people could give me there opinions on them as i know alot still prefer the good old trusty MK1.

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

ive got two mrk 1s in good working order if you get stuck mate

Hey. Personally we havn't used a mark I but many older ferreters swore by them when we was looking but to be honest I perfer the MK III with the new magnetic collars as the mk 2 you will have to keep changing the batteries each time which is a pain or worse if stop working when ferreting. The magnetic collars you can turn of by the bottom of the mkIII or the magnetic key. MkII has had some bad reports. The mk I are going for so much as they are no longer available and the old boys sorry to put it like that swear by them so there gonna stay dear until they are all gone. Hope it helps :thumbs:

mk1 for me my mate bought a mk3 and it red a foot deeper then the ferret was and ended up chopping the ferret in half

Christ mate either you have light soil round your way or your bloody heavy handed with your spade didn't you feel it when you broke through

MK3 All the way matey

• 4 weeks later...