hi mark, i`m giving the pups away now mate, the mother can do long ears in january in the day, the father do anything you put him on day or night, i`m not asking £400 or £500 a pup i`m asking £150 which i think is reasonable or £250 a pup if they don`t make the grade bring them back and i`ll refund the money and as i`ve said before 1 will take the father out and show you him run, then you can make your own minds up what your buying coz you won`t buy any better for the money. theres 4 or 5 lads off this site thats bought pups and can vouch for the father, hes a cracker

no timewasters

• 3 months later...

now let see how many proper lucrher men is on this site hav fair prices and good lurchers what arnt bullshittin you seen fotos of what these dogs can do .weve seen fotos of verygood dogs doing there stuff wich they enjoy don"t so don,t slag other people dogs off that easy prove it that what i like 2 see

carry on hunting all the best

shut up you prick

well said mate if that matt the lamper is matty mque from stoke on trent do nont sell him a dog as he don't looke after them /