Pup's now 1 year

Thought i would update on the pups now they're a year old ( with some prompting ;) ) Both are doing well, The dog is definately more stafford :D The bitch is still timid and needs to be treated a little more gently :yes:

Anyway here's a few pics, the last 2 are with other people, the black dog is in a pet home and chews anything and everything and the Brindle dog has just moved to a working home and from what i'm hearing is coming on well.

Puppies1dayold044.jpg

Maypics185.jpg

Irondog323.jpg

November2124.jpg

e83f139a.jpg

Puppies1dayold046.jpg

Maypics190.jpg

Irondog303.jpg

November2126.jpg

Irondog300.jpg

October2010004.jpg

October2010005.jpg

October2010001.jpg

Puppies1dayold051.jpg

100_0226.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0233.jpg

Puppies1weekold069.jpg

Maypics176.jpg

Edited by blackstaff

Guest deerhound hunter

thought they were whan i seen your other topic ,thought them were some of them pups ,like hannah said the year has flew ,how many did you keep back,how have they done this season ,if you have started them yet,cracking handy dog,s :thumbs:

Edited by deerhound hunter

Fishfish /Leegreen - I have taken them out and my 2 have both caught, along with the brindle dog. No rush though, plenty of time to bring them on :thumbs:

Hannah - Yeah it is, she'll be busy by christmas :blink::laugh:

Deerhound hunter - I only kept the bitch back but went and got the boy back from the bloke who bought him,i wasn't happy with what i was hearing. He's now the Mrs, apparently :blink::laugh:

Guest deerhound hunter

Fishfish /Leegreen - I have taken them out and my 2 have both caught, along with the brindle dog. No rush though, plenty of time to bring them on :thumbs:

Hannah - Yeah it is, she'll be busy by christmas :blink::laugh:

Deerhound hunter - I only kept the bitch back but went and got the boy back from the bloke who bought him,i wasn't happy with what i was hearing. He's now the Mrs, apparently :blink::laugh:

keep us updated mate :thumbs: