Northern Ireland Members

Guy's looking for a big favour :angel:!!!!!!! I'm trying to get a copy of Monday, 30th of May's edition of the newspaper the Newsletter. It seems my picture appears and I'd really like a copy :rolleyes: ??????? Or if anyone could go into their local library in NI and get the page No: from that edition :good: ????? the picture is a study of my hat with the badges

Hope someone is able to help

Tom

:hunter::hunter::hunter:

Guy's looking for a big favour :angel:!!!!!!! I'm trying to get a copy of Monday, 30th of May's edition of the newspaper the Newsletter. It seems my picture appears and I'd really like a copy :rolleyes: ??????? Or if anyone could go into their local library in NI and get the page No: from that edition :good: ????? the picture is a study of my hat with the badges

Hope someone is able to help

Tom

:hunter:  :hunter:  :hunter:

Personally i have never heard/seen the paper Tom. Did a search and got their website, i see there is a Contact Us on there. Hope this is of help.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/

The Newsletter is the oldest daily newspaper in the world Tom and some time ago when they were celebrating their 250th birthday, they put out a series of copies of some of their early editions which made very interesting reading. There were sporting reports of bear baiting and cockfights in Belfast, which was really just a collection of small villages then, and also descriptions of hare and fox hunts, one of which ran their fox to ground in a culvert under what is now a city centre street. More recent sports reports have degenerated into accounts of on pitch rioting by rival football "supporters" (Linfield and Glentoran).....progress eh?

I lost my copies during a house move :cry: