patt bitch 3 months late for season

I shouldn't worry mate I've had dogs miss a season out completely. there are many reasons that cause dogs to do this Stress is one main reason and as liam mc says change of routine and Illness although this relates back to stress. if your concerned you can take her to the vets get her checked out. Are you wanting to breed from her? if not you could get her spayed.

If it was mine I'd just leave her be and keep a eye on her.

hi thanks for the replies, sorry i have had net problems, yeah its not a problem for me her not coming in. its just odd when youre expecting her in and nothing. just wanting to know where she's at.

i got her a few months back, she'd been attacked by the owner's staff. not major or anything just some cuts on her back. so yeah that and then moving to mine, with my 3 dogs when being nervous of dogs would probably be enough stress to mess up her cycle.

she's settled in now and isnt in complete defence mode like she was when we got her. my other 3 all have the marks to show for it but harmony has arrived.

id also say she was beaten too as you only had to raise your voice, or move a hand or foot and she'd flinch and go hide. again though, thats all changed, she's bold as brass now :D

she's a funny build i wouldnt even rule out her being a whippet cross as she's very sleek. now she's settled in i intend to use her for ratting and try her out with rabbit as well as she's very very quick (again poss whippet cross). and then i wont rule out breeding her at some point. she's only 16 months right now.

Edited by stick