alaunt x any help?

I'm interested in the alaunt x. I run bullxs at the moment and fancy trying one. would like to hear from anyone running one or someone with a litter. Think the 3/4 cross would suit me best, atb.

theres a lad with an alaunt bitch bred out of one of scotsmans alaunts zeus its been lined by a 3/4bull greyhound the pups are 2wks old now

I'm interested in the alaunt x. I run bullxs at the moment and fancy trying one. would like to hear from anyone running one or someone with a litter. Think the 3/4 cross would suit me best, atb.

theres a lad with an alaunt bitch bred out of one of scotsmans alaunts zeus its been lined by a 3/4bull greyhound the pups are 2wks old now

Cheers for the reply. Would be really interested in finding out more about those pups. Any info about pups and parents would be great,atb.

Lietome are all your pups gone.

i have a bitch out of scotsman zeus shes 2yr old,what do you wanna know mate :thumbs:

i have a bitch out of scotsman zeus shes 2yr old,what do you wanna know mate :thumbs:

Do you have a litter on at the mo then? What size is the bitch, any photos on the site of her? What sort of limitations do they have lamping bunnies etc. What she like on the bigger stuff ? Temprement ? atb.

Lietome are all your pups gone.

they are not mine but the lad has some left dam and fawn dog the sireCSC_2958-1.jpgCSC_2951-1.jpgCSC_2949-1.jpg

Do you have a litter on at the mo then? What size is the bitch, any photos on the site of her? What sort of limitations do they have lamping bunnies etc. What she like on the bigger stuff ? Temprement ? atb.

no mate shes 2,ive no litter planned for years yet but i will be doing if she carries on doing what she is doing, theres a few photos of her at about 10 mth,ive not taken any recent 1s,shes a strong fast bitch with plenty power,shes had a handful of bunnies as i dont usually bother wi em,i use her for retrieving shot hares and foxes of which shes well into double figures on both,she lives indoors and her temperament is faultless be it with people or other dogs,in a nutshell mate i wouldnt swap her for a gold pig :thumbs:

• Like 1

no mate shes 2,ive no litter planned for years yet but i will be doing if she carries on doing what she is doing, theres a few photos of her at about 10 mth,ive not taken any recent 1s,shes a strong fast bitch with plenty power,shes had a handful of bunnies as i dont usually bother wi em,i use her for retrieving shot hares and foxes of which shes well into double figures on both,she lives indoors and her temperament is faultless be it with people or other dogs,in a nutshell mate i wouldnt swap her for a gold pig :thumbs:

Is the brindle dog in the first picture the dam ? How would i get in touch with lad bout pups and where abouts is he ? atb.

Is the brindle dog in the first picture the dam ? How would i get in touch with lad bout pups and where abouts is he ? atb.

the lad is in the borders (Scotland)07704031379

If there anything like the one I saw last night... looks like a very handy dog.Im really looking forward to watching the dog in action soon,but from what Ive been told and from what i can see for my self...very very nice dogs.