good places to eat near the peak district ?

If you find yourselves in Edale, i can recommend the Nags Head. Been in there a few times and the food seems alright, a bit pricey but a good plate full. Was in there awhile back with 20 mates after walking on Kinder, only saw one of them finish thier meal.

If you find yourselves in Edale, i can recommend the Nags Head. Been in there a few times and the food seems alright, a bit pricey but a good plate full. Was in there awhile back with 20 mates after walking on Kinder, only saw one of them finish thier meal.

is that on the a57

it was the devonshire arms i thought the one in hartington when we got to the pride of the peaks on the saturday after the midlands went to check in it was the wrong pub drove home and a meal or two in a chinese :tongue2::toast::bye:

is that on the a57

No, I think thats called The Snake pass inn. Edale and the Nags are due South from the A57 and across the Kinder plateau. :thumbs:

Real Ale as well. :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Ossie'n'Arch