Cane-Corso Pups

I have some Cane-Corso Pups for sale, out of the Black Dog and Brindle Bitch on the left. There are 2 Dogs and 5 Bitch's,they will be 6 weeks this weekend, so ready to go in a fortnight. I'll put some up to date pics of the Pups up tommorow. Anyone interested P.M Me. I'm in Cornwall.

post-39121-028551800 1288814431_thumb.jpg

I have some Cane-Corso Pups for sale, out of the Black Dog and Brindle Bitch on the left. There are 2 Dogs and 5 Bitch's,they will be 6 weeks this weekend, so ready to go in a fortnight. I'll put some up to date pics of the Pups up tommorow. Anyone interested P.M Me. I'm in Cornwall.

belters bud ive been trying to talk my misses into getting 1 for yrs but shes not having it

atb with them john

A cracking litter these pups are really well reared,Make good strong dogs

look like mastiff xs to me i might be wrong :thumbs:

They are pure Cane Corso The Bloodline goes back to 2 Sicilian imported Bitch's that I had ,The older of the 2 was a Black Bitch that was Hunting Boar before coming to the UK and both Her and Her Daughter were pretty good at dealing with Fox's before the Ban. These days they make Good Loyal Family Dogs. I'll try and get some more Pics up later! Almost forgot the price is £650