couple of decent nights sport

hi all, been out on the lamp last 2 neets and my 18 month old bitch is coming on well.

first night we went out and we got 8 rabbits 4 for my bitch and 4 for my cousins bitch,

both dogs doing well and there retrieves are much better after struggling at start of season.

then we decided have another go last neet, not many rabbits about but did manage bag a fox.

was well pleased with my bitch as this is her 1st fox (doubled) she did ok and did'nt get bit so hopefully

more to come in the future. sorry no pics thanks for reading m.h

hi all, been out on the lamp last 2 neets and my 18 month old bitch is coming on well.

first night we went out and we got 8 rabbits 4 for my bitch and 4 for my cousins bitch,

both dogs doing well and there retrieves are much better after struggling at start of season.

then we decided have another go last neet, not many rabbits about but did manage bag a fox.

was well pleased with my bitch as this is her 1st fox (doubled) she did ok and did'nt get bit so hopefully

gawn yersel pal well done :thumbs:

gawn yersel pal well done :thumbs:

well done mate.