were u from mate? this was in north wales area.

were down at selsey mate on the south coast i think the pikeys have had them away to be honest they have had alot of thieving down there road i really do feel for my mate

dont blame gypsys for everthing there is alot of bad people out there good luck with getting your dogs back

Listen i would never chore another mans dog!me and my 8 year old boy spend all our spare time training and looking after our dogs,if they were to go missing he would be heart broken as i would be too.Who ever took this fella's dogs are low lifes without a doubt who or whateva they are....WE AINT ALL BAD!

:notworthy: just as i said earlier!!!!!! this has basically turned into a bitching thread!! nothin about dogs or hunting..... :thumbdown: if you all want to act like little bitches then fcuk off onto a social networkin site... its pr*cks like you lot who give genuine dog lads a bad name. :wallbash: ...chris......

oi who the f**k are you to judge people were all dog people or we wood not be on here . any way who chucked u a peanut

am a genuine dog lad thats who!!!!! all you have done is hide behind a keyboard slandering a lad whos a traveller...nothing about gettin the dogs back etc etc...your a wind up merchant mate....am not a traveller or p**key as you like to call them, just a genuine guy wi my dogs best interests at heart!!!! your mouth is gonna get you into serious trouble one day mate , thats for sure..atb..chris

chris it had all stopped then u had to put your 2 ps worth so dont blame me wanker

Heard anything about them mate?

no not jet mate things dontlook good sorry for being a knob

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

typical p***y carnt f*****g spell f**k off mate didnt write it to get shit of u when a dog goes missing and theres pikeys about its useually f*****g them

your right he must have told someone that he was away or some tinker b***%*d took it hope you get it back atb hog

and why would that be because most of your lads dose most of the theveing

we all need to stick together and help our own out, weva they be travellers or not.

I completely agree,the only thing that pisses me off is that there must be groups of lads all over the country who only ever go out together with chored dogs,otherwise surely by f**k a lot more would soon be found and returned to their rightful owners if i saw a mate with a stolen dog no matter what id f**k him off out of it and do the right thing,as most will tell you the f*****g dogs gone and that's bad enough but someone somewhere knows where the f****r is who ever that may be,would not want to be associated with a thieving no good c**t no matter what,just my two pence worth

WELL SAID! :notworthy:

Also i would just like to say for everyone else reading this,do ya think its fair putting all travellers in the same light.Dosnt it ever occure to you that some of us ar'nt thieves and scum bags like you all make us out to be! Well people who know me,know i aint nothing like that!but every time i get on here its p***y this and tinker that well i for one aint putting up with it no more,If your reading this Mr Darcy im telling you know if you dont soon do something about this name calling and accusing then i will! theres lots of travellers use this site that will back me up on this.Its unacceptable,you dont hear people calling blacks and other nationalitys names why should we put up with it.

cushdy ma ole couson ,bout time to ,let us call a blackman a nigger ,the caffers would like us straight up , just piss off the travelling community

Also i would just like to say for everyone else reading this,do ya think its fair putting all travellers in the same light.Dosnt it ever occure to you that some of us ar'nt thieves and scum bags like you all make us out to be! Well people who know me,know i aint nothing like that!but every time i get on here its p***y this and tinker that well i for one aint putting up with it no more,If your reading this Mr Darcy im telling you know if you dont soon do something about this name calling and accusing then i will! theres lots of travellers use this site that will back me up on this.Its unacceptable,you dont hear people calling blacks and other nationalitys names why should we put up with it.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::thumbs:

lhad a phone call of my mates misses tonight saying the dogs have gone so i drove down there and yep there gone my mate has gone to france for a weeks fishing ive phoned the local warden and the police but nothing what to do .do i phone my mate in france or what i carnt f*****g belive it im going to have a drive about i dont hold much luck though they are a saluki gra whippet and a saluki gra

you never said anything about this when we was out the other day with trixie

lhad a phone call of my mates misses tonight saying the dogs have gone so i drove down there and yep there gone my mate has gone to france for a weeks fishing ive phoned the local warden and the police but nothing what to do .do i phone my mate in france or what i carnt f*****g belive it im going to have a drive about i dont hold much luck though they are a saluki gra whippet and a saluki gra

no mate it happend on friday we were out on the wensday

:o ???????????????????????????????????????????

selsey lamper please tell me you aint been telling porky pies after all this!!!!!!

no mate i haven't that was a reply from my mate whos just started on the site

:o ???????????????????????????????????????????

selsey lamper please tell me you aint been telling porky pies after all this!!!!!!

no mate i haven't that was a reply from my mate whos just started on the site

Have you heard anything about the dogs mate?

no nothing yet mate but i think we will see them just a matter of time