Problies be wasting my time as no one gets any replies but i am a 19 year old lad from sunderland, and have completed 2 years at myerscough college in lancashire on a gamekeeping course and finished with the grades DDM ... i have two references and a NPTC tractor driving license , a NPTC ATV license , NPTC safe manual handling certificate, NPTC brushcutting certificate, NPTC certificate safe manual handling, a National Diploma and a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) ..... i have completed 240 hours of work experience at alnwick parks and have had lots of experience running my own shoot days and look after game since a young age, currently taking driving lessons to get my full driving license, have a shotgun license and am currently applying for my firearms license, i also have a working labrador and a young terrier pup .... looking for any type of keepering job anyone know of anything please let me know :D