never posted in this section

two more,,,

post-26888-081178800 1288092766_thumb.jpg

post-26888-013069800 1288092772_thumb.jpg

well if its an honest opinion you want then none of them are for me,only that i like to see a bit more going on in a pic that i have to constantly look at,you know the type where you seem to notice something different every time you look at it,although of all them the second one is ok,really depends on what you your self find pleasing to the eye :thumbs:

Dont say that,lol.. he doesnt like it. I was trying to explain that to him...

No that is constructive and someones opinion of the pics, yours was off the radar, whats your point???? what are you trying to explain as i for one dont know what your point is other than if my missus doesn’t like them there’s no point in taking pictures. My missus don’t like marmite but i keep that in the house & eat it lol, U want to take control your being abused hahahaha

I have seen you do this on a number of peoples post in other sections, what is your point???????????

Have you got some issues?

Feel free to share them and we can all give you some constructive comments .......lol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok you go pick a carpet. why not get bright pink.... Why, becuase 99% of people wouldnt like the color... so you wouldnt do it...If you are that way incline mate, and dont care what you missus thinks of your input in the home, then thats ok. If i were you i would take a few more pics, and have another go, but if you need to use one of these, i would say the second one would look the best....

two more,,,

well if its an honest opinion you want then none of them are for me,only that i like to see a bit more going on in a pic that i have to constantly look at,you know the type where you seem to notice something different every time you look at it,although of all them the second one is ok,really depends on what you your self find pleasing to the eye :thumbs:

we cant all like the same things mate,asking what we think warrants an answer and that's mine,not being a photographer what the f**k do i know anyway :thumbs: as i say each to their own,if he doesn't like it don't put the pics up simple,but im sure he will agree :thumbs:

Watchman, ya I agree i asked for comments on the pics and yours have been taken on board thanks.

ok, what ever mate, sorry i posted on your thread.... People wont give there honest opinion on here anyway, in fear of a backlash...

Maybe I won't bother posting in this section again. Not because of not wanting criticism but not sure what the point of the above comments is!!!

As I said maybe I worded it wrong, if you have an honest opinion on the photos, how I took them, what I done to them, what they are off, what camera I used, the style of the pics etc then post away. I just don't understand what you are getting at about asking her in doors as other wise there is no point in taking them. You lost me at that point mate.

Hi bud.They a some great photograpthy.on this ste.Get i n tougth with the good ones that can take a pic.And they will keep you right.atb. Catcher.:thumbs:

two more,,,

we cant all like the same things mate,asking what we think warrants an answer and that's mine,not being a photographer what the f**k do i know anyway :thumbs: as i say each to their own,if he doesn't like it don't put the pics up simple,but im sure he will agree :thumbs:

Watchman, ya I agree i asked for comments on the pics and yours have been taken on board thanks.

no worries mate,and yes love marmite as well :thumbs:

ok you go pick a carpet. why not get bright pink.... Why, becuase 99% of people wouldnt like the color... so you wouldnt do it...If you are that way incline mate, and dont care what you missus thinks of your input in the home, then thats ok. If i were you i would take a few more pics, and have another go, but if you need to use one of these, i would say the second one would look the best....

I think you are missing the point; I took some pics because I was inspired by a lack of decent canvas prints. This, as I already said has confused you somewhat. I am not printing these off and sticking them all round the house but thanks for the concern as my missus will thank you for getting any such thought out of my head. I had a go at taking some pics and asked what people thought of the pics, this is getting boring now and only posted some pics for constructive photography related comments, not on does this go with the wallpaper and does the wife like it lol, no offence meant but its gone way off track. Ill remove the post and maybe go on a photography website instead, its just a shame this section can not be used for what its meant for.

I think you are missing the point; I took some pics because I was inspired by a lack of decent canvas prints. This, as I already said has confused you somewhat. I am not printing these off and sticking them all round the house but thanks for the concern as my missus will thank you for getting any such thought out of my head. I had a go at taking some pics and asked what people thought of the pics, this is getting boring now and only posted some pics for constructive photography related comments, not on does this go with the wallpaper and does the wife like it lol, no offence meant but its gone way off track. Ill remove the post and maybe go on a photography website instead, its just a shame this section can not be used for what its meant for.

dont let rfyw put you off mate,just the way he comes across lol,not the first time its been mentioned,i for one enjoy pics put up on here even to the point seriously considering a decent camera to get out and give it a go :thumbs:

well try again then mate... Use the NATURAL light without changing the COLOR of the picture, it is much more rewarding when you get it right. And you know it is a frameable shot.. Try to look for a few different colours in your topic, maybe some sunlight breaking, with blue skys then your topic on the floor. Try to get a subject offsett... example, church steeple, broken wall, etc.... You look as tho you like the field shots. Find a valley, one with a lake in the centre always turns out a good pic, on the right day, with the right light.... Sorry i went on about your wife, thought it would help but obviously your not gona print them off yet, lol.. GOOD LUCK.

dont let rfyw put you off mate,just the way he comes across lol,not the first time its been mentioned,i for one enjoy pics put up on here even to the point seriously considering a decent camera to get out and give it a go :thumbs:

whats that suposed to mean!! hahaha, lol, only joking pal, thanks for the explanation... The thing was i wasnt being sarci at all...

well try again then mate... Use the NATURAL light without changing the COLOR of the picture, it is much more rewarding when you get it right. And you know it is a frameable shot.. Try to look for a few different colours in your topic, maybe some sunlight breaking, with blue skys then your topic on the floor. Try to get a subject offsett... example, church steeple, broken wall, etc.... You look as tho you like the field shots. Find a valley, one with a lake in the centre always turns out a good pic, on the right day, with the right light.... Sorry i went on about your wife, thought it would help but obviously your not gona print them off yet, lol.. GOOD LUCK.

see mate,easy when you get the hang of it,"its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice" :D:thumbs:

You do have a brain lol, you come across much better when you use it.. u remind me of my missus, don’t think before you talk, i mean type lol.

No honestly mate some good comments there, i only mentioned the canvas as was trying out some print style shots, hence why i changed the colours and mixed them up a bit. The third one is St Paul’s Cathedral from across the Thames and tried to make it look bit like a water painting style.

There not pukka pics but used a standard camera and played round with them a bit, not bad for first attempt though. I may invest in a good quality camera in the near future and give it a go.

Wanted a nice canvas print for the house but couldnt find any i liked so had a go at taking some pics then playing about with them, what do you think?

post-26888-092136300 1288092662_thumb.jpg

post-26888-018836700 1288092668_thumb.jpg

Hi, i have just seen this thread. . . . . . . i personally really like what your trying to do with these images, there is a massive market for graphics images to be used as wall decoration. IMO its exactly the same as the art world, and simply a matter of personal taste. I like the yellow image, although i would probably adjust the yellow tone slightly, bringing it down to create more subtle effect . . . but again its personal choice . . . . i feel the brightness of the colour deflects from the image and lessens the impact of the winding road.

The monochrome image is nice, but a little flat . . . it lacks any depth or shadows that a genuine monochrome image would have captured. Try using "LEVELS" in photoshop to increase the contrasts in the image and make it more punchy. . . .. you could also use the levels to create an "over cooked" graphic image more along the lines of a piece of art, as opposed to a straight photograph.

Photoshop is a wonderful proggramme and you can achieve some amazing results . . . . . i will say that it can also turn a masterpiece into a piece of junk, IF done badly.

Obviously you know the kind of end result you are looking for, so i would continue doing as you are and experimenting with different images and photoshop techniques until you create something your really pleased with.

What i would say is that from your efforts so far it is clear that you have an eye for design and can visualise in your head what makes an aesthetically pleasing piece. :thumbs: