i got a good website i use to get money and its pretty easy, all you have to do is click on links, complete surveys or play the games they have on there website, best bit is its all free and you get paid to do it. this works because the advertisers pay the website per click, so then a % of what the company pays this website gets given back to you. http://www.cashle.com/?ref=uin1282074824 have fun making money from sofa

hello well you earn little money like 20-80p at a time for doing surveys but it soon adds up, iv used it for a quite a few weeks and think iv earnt about £30-£40 but i keep getting them to send it to me in checks to my house or put some of it straight into my paypal. its a very good site

• 5 weeks later...

just to add, recieved some delrin off the website today so will be cutting it to size to tune my air rifle, it is in dollars but when you have it sent to paypal it converts it automatically and when you chose to be sent a cheque it asks you what currency you would like

atb

ian

nothing is free . no such thing as easy money ... SCAM FACT!

i really dont care if you think it is a scam, if you think it is then keep your opinion to yourself because i dont care, if you want to acturally find out if it is legite then type it in on google, theres hundreds of reviews about the site. it IS completely legit http://www.cashle.com/?ref=uin1282074824