Excercise

Open the gate and away. . . . . . free running and bushing through farm land every day, running with the quad, ball work, swimming and flirt stick as and when. But then you know that Bradley . . . . its thanks to you that Kody flattened a small child lunging her pony! :laugh:

Hi all, i was wondering if others walked their dogs anywhere else other than the permission they have ? If you do what sort of walk is it ? I.e is your walking all about working or do they have free fun running to ? I walk my 3 at the local park where the ' everyday people' walk their pooches, and i also have the seafront and the Susex downs 5 mins from my house so plenty of variety and consider my self lucky to be able to do this.

I was wondering as my nearest permission is about 15 - 20 mins away, and what with the nights drawing in i'm not sure how people would go about getting their dogs fit without lamping the life out of their permission, or strolling onto others :whistling: I only ask as i now find myself with 3 dogs to run with the nights drawing in and don't want to constantly lamp them. Also i'm not sure how it would go down at the park as there are a few foxes that frequent the park :blink::whistling: I'm not a lover of the treadmill either, i know they have there uses but just not what i like.

Cheers, Blackstaff :thumbs:

i trot mine behind car most days of week 4 to 5 miles if not behind car on tread mill for 40 mins

flirt stick as and when. But then you know that Bradley . . . . its thanks to you that Kody flattened a small child lunging her pony! :laugh:

:D:D:D:D:D

Looking foward to coming up and getting out this season :thumbs:

Complete on the house in 4 weeks, need a couple of months to get it sorted then we've away! Any luck with those bits from your mum? :thumbs:

Thanks once again peeps :notworthy:

Turbo - I've got to go and have a lay down mate, you've knackered me out !! :laugh: I did consider getting fit but running / biking with 3 dogs in the dark is a recipe for disaster imo ! Broken bones, cut's and bruises are 100% :yes: And who knows what will happen to the dogs :doh::D