spray way gore-tex

hi just got a spray way gore-tex jacket just wondering if any one els as got one and are they any good and how much are the bran new? thank minzy model is pro-performace carnt seem to find it on the internet :thumbs:

it probs aint the model noing me lol and thanks mate do you no the prices of the jackets ruff gess or any websites like??? :thumbs:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if you got it but dont know the price but are keen to find out the price, says 2 things to me....... either stole and wanting to sell or a gift and wanting to sell...... which is it???

bit of a random that mate.. and its none just wondering how much they are cuz i got it quite cheap well hope so and no not stole!!!! just wana no if i payed to much note rong with that is they??? or is that a crime in you eyes???

Edited by minzy

it probs aint the model noing me lol and thanks mate do you no the prices of the jackets ruff gess or any websites like??? :thumbs:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if you got it but dont know the price but are keen to find out the price, says 2 things to me....... either stole and wanting to sell or a gift and wanting to sell...... which is it???

bit of a random that mate.. and its none just wondering how much they are cuz i got it quite cheap well hope so and no not stole!!!! just wana no if i payed to much note rong with that is they??? or is that a crime in you eyes???

Ok, sorry pal, I take it all back.

lol no worrys so are they any good do you no??? and the price?

Pro Performance is Gore's second frabic. The top one is called Pro Shell. They also make another one, of which i can't remember it's name. Paclite was the old name.

You'll do fine with your coat. Sprayway make some decent gear. They aren't a top end Moutaineering company, but about middle of the road stuff. Gore-tex is ok unless you are really sweating, then it can't cope with the moisture from your body and you get wet from the inside rather than the rain. If your just standing still you'll never get wet. Most top end coats are made with either Gore or a fabric called Event, which some people say is better than Gore-tex. Never owned Event, so i don't know. I do however have Gore-tex Coats and over trousers and i get fecking wet in them when i go hillwalking, through sweating that is. Paramo is another make that alot of people swear by.

One other thing, make sure you wash your coat yearly. Get some proper Gore wash liquid, clean out your washer draw, wash your coat with NON biological powder, then again with the proper stuff and it will be as good as new. You'll know when it needs washing because the water won't "Bead" up on the fabric.

HTH

Arch.

Edited by Ossie'n'Arch