lucky stock dvds

14 dvds of unseen footage of lucky stock running over 4 generations .this is outstanding footage and must be one of the best collections thats been put together in recent years .its the first time young lucky can be seen on dvd and what a great dog he is theres unseen footage of spinner as well as luckys grandson and daughter theres joe thompson running his sniper bred saplings juddy running his stock theres a few pures running as well .all on the very best of hares in the winter .theres 14 top quality dvds in this collection .pm for details

your very welcome red myself and quite a few other people agree its some of the best footage ever put together . if you aint seen these dvds lads i can assure you all .it really is something special

Brillant dvd set! spent lots of money on dvds best money spent so far good footage of Lucky and others and still aint finished watching em all yet. good quality there Brooke let me no if you get any new ones cheers mate ...

Brillant dvd set! spent lots of money on dvds best money spent so far good footage of Lucky and others and still aint finished watching em all yet. good quality there Brooke let me no if you get any new ones cheers mate ...

i knew would enjoy it . ive seen some great dogs run in my time .and seen some decent footage of supposed good dogs by supposed good dog men . and heard some shite about mp and his dogs but this set proves beyond doubt that this is a very good dog man and his dogs are up there at the very top and the rest are looking skywards .this set will undoubtedly put to bed the shite spread about lucky and undoubtedly prove hes prob one of the best stockers of all time as well as being prob the best dog of all time .no other dog as great as lucky has reproduced himself like he as with young lucky if youve watched the old dog run watch his son go and then watch his grandson go as wellpm for details you wont be dissapointed

just what we needed to put some of the crabbers level,they cant argue with this footage,or the quality of dog running on it,

real good filming to but i suppose them lucky bred dogs keep um close :thumbs:

well worth the money these discs lads

Edited by leec
  • 2 weeks later...

good dvds sume dog that lucky and pups that you see out of him on the dvds run like him.4 out of 4 more then ones on these dvds a must for any one that likes coursing.whuts the best dogs out of the lucky stock today.id like to see sume pics of the dogs from him to see if thay still have is billed becuse ive never seen a dog with a cheest like he as a very good.thanks for the dvds brookie

• 3 weeks later...