Fishercats

Are there any in the U.K.?I only know of them here,from my friend Randy Fox who has mentioned them.I know nothing about them aside from pulling up the info I did to post this.

uru

PS:IT does say they are in the weasel family.

post-2484-039082900 1286917057_thumb.jpg

post-2484-059869200 1286917079_thumb.jpg

Edited by uru

First off Uru... You have a friend called Randy Fox :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The nearest we have to that is the Pine Martin, looks similar but your critter looks bigger and yep i'd bet it's from the same Musilid (spelling) family. :thumbs:

First off Uru... You have a friend called Randy Fox :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The nearest we have to that is the Pine Martin, looks similar but your critter looks bigger and yep i'd bet it's from the same Musilid (spelling) family. :thumbs:

(:icon_redface: but it's his real name haha :doh:)

But I don't know a lot about them,but I do know that the bigger weasel family Ie: otter and such are rough,rough animals.

Edited by uru

They're protected here. The first and only one I've seen (If it even was one) was in Eastern Oregon. My buddy put one up a tree with his hounds on another occasion. I was not there I've seen martens and mink plenty in these parts though.

Edited by Mosby

They're protected here. The first and only one I've seen (If it even was one) was in Eastern Oregon. My buddy put one up a tree with his hounds on another occasion. I was not there I've seen martens and mink plenty in these parts though.

cool photos. there are a lot in ny, vt, me, canada. pa just opened a 1 only trapping season, dmf idiots. I love them because they eat porcupines, that's why they release them where they got trapped out.

They rip open the porc's face & flip em & grill em, lol. i've seen 2 on logging roads in quebec.

my dogs had 1 treed for 1 minute & it in an overgrown clearcut jungle & it was gone. fastest black blur i've ever seen. cheers,

Edited by dwolf