DONT GIVE YOUR DOG chocolate or raisins as they are both poisones, 3 turns why risk it, its like saying i can drink a certain amount of poision but it may not kill me and it would be unlucky if it did. I dont have working dogs and i can tell this is not right.

3 turns has also put together a good guide of how not to hunt :wallbash:

and also i take it that 3 turns is suggesting poaching and taking hare (which i have nothing against) but will get you in more sh*t if caught, dont do this as it wont be him that gets the criminal record or the hassle when you get caught :thumbdown:

Should be embarased, the advice is bad enough but what makes it worse is telling a young hunter thats starting out to do it :icon_eek:

Edited by olim
  • 2 weeks later...

agree with 3 turns all the way my friend had an old bitch nell awsome in its day but retired now and she was awsome 100% allrounder but he nearly blew her once and if i hadent of been for that mars bar the dog would of been dead...just remember lad dont run ya dog to hard and know when to stop it but lamping is like most thing you learn by doing it !! atb mate