dogs fighting

I was out at the crack of dawn this mornin to walk the dogs just to have a little mooch about,i dicided to take them up the orme so off we went when we got near the top the dog started to sniff near a bush i thought hes on to somthing here so i left him to it the next thing hes in the bush and a bunny comes out of the other side and starts running my bitch seen this aswell and was on it from the off . the little bunny made the mistake of running towards the farmers wall were the bitch snatched it up i was really pleased with her as there both only young and they've had one each now but as the dog caught up he tried taking the bunny off her and they started to fight over it my question is do i leave them to find out between them who's boss or do i split them up.there not full on ripping shreds out of each other but i don't want it to escolate that far.or will this stop as they both mature? thanks...cam :thumbs:

I let mine fight it out, its happened once or twice and after a very short disagreement they parted and now leave each other alone when one is on a kill. There was no injuries, it was all noise.

Given that your running bulls, i wouldn't allow them to fight, just the sheer mentaility of the breed could escalate to more than a noisy quarrel. I haven't kept bull blooded dogs, but know plenty that do and have learnt from them, that once something does kick off, it tends to escalate. Plenty on here with more experience with bull blooded dogs, that will advise you i'm sure. :thumbs:

dont let them fight mate,firstly you my want the qaurry,ie bunny for the pot and it wont be worth eating and secondly your top dog dont let um take the piss co's they will if you let them get away with it