Brian Nuttall

just thought i'd show of my nuttall patterdale X p.bull (i mean staffy) :whistling: The cleverest and gamest yet!! ;)

hello mate tidy animal there,is he working yet?We had a bull/Patt about 12 years ago very game with light behind it but would never travel.I blame too much bull blood just curious does yours go into dark ok?The dog we had was a strong dog lovely type but just a pity I think he through more to the bull?

your spot on mate.. my other terrier is straight in, but the bull blood does slow them down loads.. My mate got his shoe on the back end of his terrier last year and tried forcing it :thumbdown: BIG MISTAKE.. he now has a lakie that jibs the dark :icon_redface: .. i've just been taking it slow with her and she's coming on good.. deeper everytime and she gets rewarded. Above ground though she is an animal. It's this season that will tell me more as she's only young still (16month) :thumbs:

Hopefully your mate will leave the terrier game very sortly

Just a simple question,can anyone put me in touch with Brian Nuttall?Does he have internet?A mailing address/phone #? I'm trying to help a friend and appreciate any and all help.Folks can pm me if they like.thanks

uru

Tried to send you a message but your inbox is full, I have Brian's details if you still need them as I hunt with him every week. I also have a litter of pure Nuttall pups if your interested, the grandfather is in my profile picture

Hi there - I hope you don't mind me PM'ing you but I am looking for a terrier pup and have been for some time. Are all your puppies spoken for? How many do you have and if you have some and are going to sell/advertise them can you tell me a little about them. Failing the availability of a pup could you let me have Brian's contact details as I would like to have a chat with him. This is a genuine request and I'd be happy to chat with you via the telephone if you'd like to. Thanks Colin P.