Ferreting partner wanted - Co Durham area

My usual partner does not seem interested anymore so I'm offering somebody the chance to do some ferreting with me.I have permission in the Teesdale area and usually go every other Sunday morning depending on the weather.But there are a few rules for would be applicants.

1.Its my permission and the only time you use it is with me (The Farmer is a family friend and will be told this).

2.When I say Co Durham Ideally a 10 mile radius of Bishop Auckland and ideally with own transport.

3.Also I would like someone to look after my 2 dogs from time to time(usually twice a year).They are kenneled outside so again living close by definitly a plus.

4.Obviously meeting all this criteria is going to be hard so all applicants will be considered.

Edited by colis

you dont want want much mate do ya

Alright then..anybody living 200 mile radius from me and I'LL go and pick them up :no: ..don't know how easy it is to get permission

down South but its not that easy up here..and the bit of Teesdale I've got is top notch.

Like I said all applicants considered.

you dont want want much mate do ya

Alright then..anybody living 200 mile radius from me and I'LL go and pick them up :no: ..don't know how easy it is to get permission

down South but its not that easy up here..and the bit of Teesdale I've got is top notch.

Like I said all applicants considered.

ok mate i suppose we dont realised how luckey we aredown here there arnt that many people that do it so we get a good run of the land down here:tongue2:

'So basically you want somebody to look after your dogs when you go on holiday since your mate has let you down'..

er no..a favour for a favour..like I said and its been well documented on here permission in North East England is rather scarce to say the least.